Monday, October 3, 2011

PUPPIES!!!!!

I am so freakin' excited!! Shaggy finally caved and I'm getting two new puppies! An AKC Yorkie and an AKC Pomeranian. My best friend Nicole breeds both breeds in her home. She has the CUTEST puppies ever! You can see her past puppies on www.sweetpeapups.com . I am getting a male Yorkie and a female Pom. My yorkie's name will be Lucas and I've finally decided on a female name, Zoe (thank you to Grace from Y!A for suggestion!). Lucas has been born. I just don't know which one he will be yet. Nicole's Yorkie mama Kylee had 4 boys, and I've not picked which one I want yet. There are two people in line to pick before me. I do have one in mind, he's called Drake right now...so I'm hoping he doesn't get picked. The pom puppies are due any day this week, and I cannot wait! Since Nicole lives right next door to me, I was able to be there for the birth! So exciting! I'll be there for the birth of the poms too, and I cannot wait for Madison (the Pom mama) to have her babies! I'm FIRST on the list to pick from Madison's puppies and I'm super excited about that! I just hope she has some girls! :D I was suppose to get a girl Yorkie, but Kylee had all boys, so plan B! lol. I just can't wait!

Jaesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment