Saturday, November 19, 2011

YAY BABIES!!! MY NIECE IS HERE!!!!!

My sweet baby niece was born yesterday (Nov 18th), at 10:18am. I'm SO excited!! i have another niece to love and spoil! :) I cannot wait to go see her precious little face in person. My sister is doing well, and Bella is too. My nephew Leif is a very happy big brother!! OH her name- Isabella Kayann.
Isabella Kayann
 Yes I realize Isabella is like THE most popular name right now, but I know my sister better than anyone on the planet, and I can bet on the fact that she has never EVER looked at a baby name book, site, or the 'most popular' lists....ever. This is a name they picked out because they truly loved it. She doesn't CARE that it's popular, and that's fine with me I guess. LOL well everyone that knows me, knows that I wouldn't use a popular name myself (having one myself is why), but anyone that knows me ALSO knows how well I can shut my damn mouth with my opinions or feelings if you HAPPEN to be related to me, or very special to me. I would NEVER EVER say a bad thing about my sister's, my sister-in-law's, or a good friend's name choices. THAT is off limits IMHO. I keep it to myself, smile, fawn over their names etc. Call that two-faced, or whatever I really don't give a fuck....my friends and family gave me the same courtesy when I announced my children's names too. *shrug* I see no need to hurt anyones feelings over this when they are FAMILY.
Bella and big brother Leif
((Strangers on the Internet ASKING for my opinion...that's a different story! HAHA))
Anyways- Kayann.
My mother's middle name is Kay. My brother-in-law's mother's middle name is Ann. thus- Kayann. Again. i get the sentiments, so i will shut my mouth. :)

Honestly though- just look at her face and tell me you could say ANYTHING about her name accept....OMG she's gorgeous!! :P haha.

Jaesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment