Monday, December 19, 2011

My favorite things!!


Let's start with names. Obviously most people that find my blog are well aware that I'm a member of the Y!A community, and have been for a long time now (since '06 before i abandoned my old account, and since '07 on the one I still use to this day). I love baby names, I've been addicted to pairing names to make combos for as long as I can remember. I name everything I swear! LOL My cell phone, my car, my pets of course (even fish!). So for just a sample of my favorite names here we go!:

Girls:
Mary Alice
Caroline
Glenda

Glenna
Brenna
Catherine
Melanie
Viola
Nora
Pearl
Kay
Idotha
Joy
Margaret
Lorelei
Eleanor
Vivienne
Elizabeth
Bethany
Claire

Boys:
Lucas
Henry
Warren
Aaron
Patrick
Phillip
Brody
Ewan
Gavin
Joseph
Asa

Austen
Cohen
Wyatt
Wesley
Thomas
Gabriel
Hadrian
Willem
Byron
Desmond

My favorite colors:
My favorite colors are Green and Lavender. I love green!! it's calming and cool, and lavender is soothing!

My favorite number:

My favorite number is 17. For a couple reasons, first, it's not 7 which is a typical favorite choice for most people (though I'm not sure why). 17 is the day of my husband's birth, and it's also the date that he and I got married, not in the same month of course.

My favorite animal:

My favorite animal is the Lowland Gorilla. There is something about these creatures that is so...spiritual is the only word that I can associate how I feel about them.
They are endangered and it sickens me that people are slaughtering them for their body parts. Gorilla hands are a prized trophy in the Congo. They are NOT horrible beasts that the media or Hollyweird would have you think. They are gentle giants. To look a gorilla in the eyes and SEE that knowing look coming back at you, to see the soul of that creature peering into yours, it moves me.

My favorite cartoon character:
My favorite cartoon characters are Donald Duck, Daffy Duck, Chip and Dale, Tom and Jerry, Dexter, The Thundercats, Muppet Babies, and Silvester.


I love old school cartoons! Donald Duck being my MOST favorite cartoon character of all! He's just awesome! Next would be Daffy Duck...apparently I have a thing for ducks. :P


My favorite foods:
My favorite food in general is Mexican food, but I guess I will list a couple of things.

 I love Enchiladas, fajita salad, guacamole, salsa (hotter the better), shrimp (in any recipe), angel hair pasta with butter, garlic and cilantro, grilled chicken salad, chocolate covered cherries, pulled pork sandwiches w/relish and BBQ sauce, BBQ ribs, potato salad, banana pudding, cherry pie, peach cobbler, sushi, and milk shakes with whipped cream and a cherry on top! :P

My favorite restaurants:
I love eating out, but don't get to do it often. I guess because it's kinda hard to load up so many kids and get them all settled in public, but mostly because I really enjoying cooking at home too. Anyways...some of my favorite restaurants are, Rosa's Tortilla Factory, Major Que Nada, Miss Hattie's Cafe and Saloon, River Valley Cafe and Grill, River Terrace, Nakamura Sushi Bar, Henry's Mexican Cafe, McCalister's Deli.

 Miss Hattie's is especially cool! Miss Hattie's is an old original down town building, it was a saloon and bordello. There is the cafe and bar, and also a museum inside. :)

My favorite drinks:
I like a lot of stuff. I'm not a huge beer or wine fan, but I don't mind Budweiser and Merlot if it's the only thing available. I prefer hard liquor, Crown, Jack, Captain Morgan etc. w/soda (coke or pepsi), but I like mixed drinks too. I like this new one that Texas Road House has it's called a Peach Tea Vodka, and it's delightfully yummy! I also like Sex on the Beach, Amaretto Sours, Liquid Marijuana, Peachy Screw Gin Fizz, Tequila Sunrise, and tons more.

 Shots...i love straight liquor (mostly whiskey), buttery nipples, kamikaze, and something called a Blue Motherfucker (a house shot made up by the bar tender), Rattle Snake, and dollar shots as well as jello shots. LOL I don't know why mixed drinks have such racy sexual names, but oh well.

My favorite song:
I have few favorites that only include ONE specific fav, but I absolutely have a favorite song.

 It's Run Through the Jungle by CCR. They've been my favorite band for ever! I'm huge into 60s music, although Run Through the Jungle was released in 1970, CCR was around a bit before then. I just LOVE them!!!!! and their music has a 60s vibe even if a LOT of their hits were from the 70s.

My favorite season and holiday:
I love Fall, and my favorite holiday is Halloween! I love the colors, the scary movies, the costumes! ALL OF IT! It's just awesome!

Favorite Superhero:
Superman is my all time favorite. Christopher Reeve was brilliant in this role. He could play the masculine, dashing, handsome Superman and then flip the switch and be a bumbling, awkward, geeky Clark Kent. Christopher Reeve was BRILLIANT!




Well I think that's a lot! LOL so I'll end this.

~Jaesus

No comments:

Post a Comment