Friday, December 16, 2011

Yahoo!Answers is run by Nazis!

I'm getting quite sick of their bullshit! I've had dozens of questions deleted lately. As a result I have removed almost ALL of my contacts. Those that remain are people I have known for YEARS on Y!A and talk to on almost a daily basis. I am sorry if you were one of the people removed from my contact list, but it's quite clear that someone (yet again) is stalking my Q&A and reporting my answers or questions for no other reason than to be a fucking asshole. I have also removed people from my "fans list". I am closing up shop. NO ONE will be allowed to follow me from here on out. If you're on my contacts list still, you will remain there so no worries, but I'm not adding anyone new. IF my questions and answers continue to be deleted for no real reason STILL....I will delete ALL contacts and fucking block ANYONE from adding me. I'm not trying to upset anyone, but if your Q&A were being attacked like this...what would you do?

I've had enough, and Y!A Team....bite me you fucking glorified chimps! You're all worthless assholes too.

No comments:

Post a Comment