Sunday, March 6, 2011

No really...what's your real name?

Sorry I've not blogged in a while, and I do promise to do those Q&A videos. I have all the questions you've sent me on my formspring. I've been sick. Real sick...and honestly it's not pretty. lol I doubt you'd want to see me sniffling through questions. Answering them in my feverish daze. I'm feeling a bit better today...but not up to a video.
However my dear hubby and I came across a website that listed funny last names. He read them to me and had me almost peeing myself.
Here is a list of my favs:
(note: these are REAL names straight from the phone book)
Bolivar Shagnasty
Michael Hofacker
Rev. William R Dickgraber
Freddie and Jo Skunkcap
Harry Beavers
Harry W. Wacker
Haywood Jablowme
Miracle Fingers
and Phat Ho

:) love weird things on the internet. So I do promise I'll be back shortly once I kick this cold's ass.

Jaesus.

1 comment:

  1. Lmfao. Some of those I think their parents hated them.

    ReplyDelete