Wednesday, February 16, 2011

5 days since my last blog...no way!! What?!

Holy crap! Yeah I spaced. I completely thought..."Yeah I did a blog the other day, I'm golden"...*eeeerrrrgh* WRONG! :S Sorry my lovelies. So what's been going on with me? Battle of the birthdays, that's what! Laney's was on the 8th as most of you saw....well my sister-in-law's bday is tomorrow. Then my dad's, Kyle's, and my monster-in-law's birthday is all next week. Then I have my brother's bday, Brandon's bday, and both my nephew's bdays in March.
Someone please make the bdays STOP before my head explodes! Seriously. I think I might die from birthday overload! Ha, so anyways, I've been really busy with all this bday crap going on and oops...forgot about my blog. I sowwy!! :) Forgive me?

Jaesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment