Saturday, February 5, 2011

I love goofy kids

I do...I really love goofy kids. Kids say and do some of the funniest crap. Mine are champs at being goofy. I do have some photographic proof of this. Oh yes, mama has blackmail photos ready and waiting to show off too! Evil huh? I think Hayden and Brandon are the goofiest of the

Hayden doing the spoon trick.
bunch. I have no idea where they get that silliness from...no really, NO idea at all [sarcasm]. I think goofy kids are the ones with the biggest imaginations. They are the ones that go on to create fantastic stuff. I mean...can you imagine how goofy and imaginative George Lucas was as a kid? Course they could think up other things than hugely famous iconic movies. There are lots of fun creative stuff out there that goofy people probably thought up: the slinky, silly putty, Nerf footballs, silly string....PEZ. Seriously. :) 
Brandon riding the kiddie merry-go-round.
At any rate, I think it will be pretty awesome to see what kind of things my goofy kids think up as they get older. I honestly can imagine quite a few things that Hayden and Brandon might grow up to be...yes all goofy things mind you. Hayden I can see being a stunt double or dare devil, a rodeo clown, a big wave surfer, a snake charmer, or perhaps a wrestler for the WWF. Brandon I can see being a mad scientist, an evil genius (or is that the same as the first?), an architect that builds things solely out of legos, an adventure novelist, and a space and/or time traveler. Course there is plenty of time for them to figure out the best career move...but ya know, a mom can dream right? Especially if that mom is just as goofy as her kiddos.

Jaesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment