Friday, February 11, 2011

The Poker Game.

So every now and then me, Shaggy and our good friend Mcclenny get together to shoot the shit, drink some beer and play some poker. :) It's always fun. I'm usually at the
the top of my game, but alas this night I was not. Shags wiped the floor with me and Mcclenny was absolutely no help whatsoever! I had the best hand of the night...so I thought. I bet high and kept my cool. Watching as Shags eyes shifted back to his cards then to his chips. I was thinking..."I GOT THIS!", but it turned out that Shags was being a little sneaky ninja and he pulled out the big guns!
He clobbered me, took most of my chips, including my "lucky ante" (the one with the cute little hole in the middle). I was sad. :*( And after that came my downfall! I couldn't win a hand at all. I caught no break. I would get ahead and then *WHAM* Shags would knock me down again, or Mcclenny would run a sneak attack and capture a huge pot of chips. It was so bad I had to start using runts candies as substitute chips! *hangs head in shame*- I will never live this one down. I'm usually the card shark, but not this night! WOE IS ME! I got my ass beat by a bunch of amateurs! Oh the humiliations of it all! Oh the shame!
After Shags cleaned me out I watched as he and Mcclenny battled it out. Back and forth the stacks would go and I thought for sure we'd have a rematch, but in the end Mcclenny finally managed to break Shags' winning streak and he cleaned him out! Total time to victory: 3 hours! And so we toasted to the next round! May we meet again soon and may I gut you boys to death the next time! ARGH! :)

Jaesus.                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment